UBNTIK 2w USB is the IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless USB adapter provides users tolaunch IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless network at 150 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band, which is alsocompatible with IEEE 802.11b/g wireless devices at 54 Mbps. You can configure UBNTIK 2w USB with ad-hoc mode to connect to other 2.4GHz wireless computers, or withInfrastructure mode to connect to a wireless AP or router for accessing to Internet.
UBNTIK 2w USB includes a convenient Utility for scanning available networks andsaving preferred networks that users usually connected with. Security encryption can alsobe configured by this utility.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n, 802.11b/g/n wireless standards?
- 2.4GHz frequency band, MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output)?
- Complies with Universal Serial Bus Rev. 2.0 specifications?
- High speed transfer TX data rate up to 150 Mbps?
- Supports WPS by S/W?
- Supports wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP,AES?
- Wide Range coverage?
- Compliant with FCC Part 15.247 for US, ETS 300 328 for Europe?
- Supports driver for Windows 2000, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, Windows 7Linux (2.4.x/2.6.x), Mac (10.4.x/10.5.x/10.6.x) Power PC& PC.