S808 is a 8-port fast unmanaged desktop switch. It provides 8 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation RJ-45 ports for users to connect. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. The switch is plug-and-play and each port can be used as general ports or uplink ports. It can also be simply plugged into a server, a hub or a switch using straight cable or crossover cable.
The fast Ethernet switch, which complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x standards, provides 8 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation RJ-45 ports with LED indicators to monitor link status and activity. Auto MDI/MDIX function supported helps to figure out if the link needs a straight-through or cross-over connection automatically. Besides, these ports detect the network speed and auto-negotiate between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX to provide maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
Multi-connection and? Simple-use
The switch is easy to use for virtually anyone who has no technical knowledge about it. Just plug and play, it is convenient for expanding your wired home network to more device. You can add up to seven devices with a simple Ethernet cable without configuration.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode.
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link and activity.
- Provides 8 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation ports.
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design.
- External power supply.
- More power saving and higher performance.