S505G is a 5-port unmanaged desktop switch. It is a smart high performance gigabit switch that provides an ideal solution for workgroup or department Gigabit applications. With 5 10/100/1000BASE-T (AUTO-MDIX) Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can provide full bandwidth up to 2000Mbps in full duplex mode. Also it supports easy-to-view LED indicators for cable installation and normal operational diagnostics.
The fast Ethernet switch, which complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x standards, provides 5 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation RJ-45 ports with LED indicators to monitor link status and activity. Auto MDI/MDIX function supported helps to figure out if the link needs a straight-through or cross-over connection automatically. Besides, these ports detect the network speed and auto-negotiate (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) to provide maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
Easily Network Expanding with Gigabit Speed
You can add up to four devices with a simple Ethernet cable without configuration and every port can deliver gigabit speed for better network capacity. It can enormously increase the speed of your network server with fast Ethernet connectivity. Just plug and play, it is convenient for expanding your wired home network to more device.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x standards.
- 5Port 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation ports.
- Supports flow control for each port.
- Supports store and forward switching scheme capability.
- Supports NWay auto-negotiation for all ports.
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX for each port.
- Supports per-port bandwidth control.
- Supports PHY register read/write access.